Cube ACR Call Recorder is one of the most technically advanced call recorder
app. It enables users to record phone calls and VoIP. It supports call recordings of most versions of the android devices. Call Recorder – Cube ACR lets users to
easily record their incoming and outgoing phone calls and VoIP conversations.
Cube ACR Call Recorder App comes under the category of Tools in the Google
Play Store. The app requires an android device of 4.1 and up. The app is developed by Catalina Group. It is last updated on 14 th April 2020. The current version of the app is 2.3.176 and it has got 10,000,000+ installs in the play store. The size of the app is 8.6M. The app can be used by individuals aged 3 and above. The app has been reviewed 411,071 users and it has got 4.4 rating in Google play store. Interactive elements are enabled in the app and users are able to interact. In app products can be purchased at a rate ranging from 79.99 rupees to 349.99 rupees per item.
Cube ACR Call Recorder is a free app that supports phone calls, Skype7, Skype
lite, Viber, WhatsApp, Hangouts, Facebook, IMO, WeChat, KAKAO, Line, Slack,
Telegram and more on the way.
Key features of the App
- Crystal clear sound quality – record calls and conversations in the best possible quality
- Automatically records every call – record each conversation the moment it starts
- Automatically records selected contacts – users are able to create a list of people whom they always want to record
- Exclusion list – users can create a list of people who will not be recorded
- Manual recording – users are able to tap the record button in the middle of a call or conversation and record the selected parts
- In app play back – in-built file explorer for managing the recordings, playing them, deleting on the fly or exporting to other services or devices
- Smart speaker switching – users can bring the phone to their ear on playback to switch from loudspeaker to ear speaker and privately listen to the recordings.
- Starred recordings – users can mark important recordings and filter them for quick access
- Works on tablets – even if the device does not support cellular calls, the app can be used to record Skype, Viber, WhatsApp and other VoIP conversations.