Dialer Vault is a ‘Tools’ category application listed on the Google Play Store. The developers have rated the app content fit for use by age 3+. The app can be downloaded for free. However, certain features can be accessed only with the ‘in-app’ purchases. The app also contains ads. The minimum OS requirements for the application are Android OS 4.1 and up. The latest version of the app available currently is v. 1.1.0. It was launched on 12th September 2017.
The smartphones that we have in our hands not only bring the information of the world to us but are also the keepers of a lot of our personal memories. We click many pictures, videos and audios that are the reflections of some of the beautiful incidents of our life.However, more often than not these pictures and videos are reminders of personal memories. We don’t wish to share them with anyone.
Dialer Vault is developed by Photo Video Vault Security. The size of its Android application is 3.52 MB. The reviews of 4,143 users have given it an average rating of 4.5/5 stars. Around 100,000 –500,000 users have downloaded this application from the Google Play Store.
Pros of the Application
- The app allows you to hide all your personal images and videos in a secure manner.
- The app disguises itself as an iPhone dialer. Thus, no one would come to know that it has some of your private files.
- It records the date and time of the event whenever anyone tries to access the app. Thereafter, whenever you access it with the correct pin, the app alerts you about the same.
- If any other number than the pin is dialled, the app acts as a normal dialer and calls the number. Thus, there is no scope of anyone doubting the presence of hidden images in this app.
- If your smartphone has a fingerprint sensor, you can turn on the respective settings to unlock the vault using your fingerprint.
- The app also allows you to set a security question. If you forget the pin, in any case, you can use the security question to access the app.
Cons of the Application
- The option of hiding the audios and files is only available in the Pro Version.
- Though the app claims to click pictures of the intruders, the pictures clicked aren’t proper and cannot provide the information of the intruder.
- The app has quite a lot of ads. This can be intimidating unless you are using the pro version.
Download Dialer Vault frome Here
The app has a very smart concept which can help you secure your media files very safely. The usage aspect of it is also very simple. All you need to do is:
- Install the application from the Google Play Store.
- Set a security question which can help you access the app in the case you forget your password.
- Set the passcode with which you wish to secure the photo and video vault.
- Press the green dialling button to continue.
- Choose all the media files from your device that you wish to hide in their respective vaults.
Now, whenever you enter the correct pin and press the dialling button, the app will lead you to the vault where all the hidden files can be accessed. If anyone enters some other number and presses the green button, the app will behave like a normal dialer and call the dialled number.