GT Recovery – Undelete, Restore is listed under the ‘Tools’ category on Google Play store. The app content can be used by age 3+ according to the developers. This app is available for installation on the Play store for free. However, some in-app purchase options are also available for extra features. The in-app purchases are available from ₹ 126.5 – ₹ 10,000 per item.
The minimum OS requirements for this app are Android OS 2.2. The latest version of GT Recovery – Undelete,Restore is v. 2.7.0. It was launched on 5thJune 2017.Your smartphone is the carrier of a lot of your personal as well as professional data. There are a lot of things saved on your device which you cannot afford to lose at all. However, due to various reasons, your data can be deleted. You might accidentally delete something or you might have to reformat your memory card, or sometimes you need to factory reset your phone. Any of these cases can lead to unwanted data erasing.
Now unlike Windows, Android does not have a Recycle Bin. Thus, you cannot retrieve the data once deleted. However, the GT Recovery – Undelete,Restore application can help you with retrieving data. It can restore any of your deleted data back to your phone.GT Recovery – Undelete,Restore is developed by Hangzhou KuaiYi Technology Co. Ltd.The size of its Android application is 4.96 MB. 27,059 users have given it an average rating of 3.9/5 stars. The number of downloads for this app is 1,000,000 – 5,000,000.
Pros of the Application
- The app is capable of restoring all types of data. You can restore with this app your pictures, audios, videos, documents, contacts, messages and what not. This makes it a holistic data recovery app.
- Users can also recover their lost Wi-Fi passwords using the GT Recovery – Undelete,Restore.
- The mainstream volume formats FAT, EXT 3, EXT 4, etc. can be recovered with this application.
- Audios and videos can also be previewed before restoring them. Post scanning, you can view all the available files and preview them and then select the ones you wish to restore.
- While performing the scan, the app sorts the results according to a timeline. This helps you find the item you are looking for quickly.
- The app is just 4.96 MB in size. Thus, you don’t have to give up any excessive storage space to it.
Cons of the Application
- The app can be used only for rooted devices. Devices without a root cannot access any of the app features at all.
- The app is filled with quite some bugs and glitches. Many users have reported that they are not being able to use the app even though their devices are rooted.
- This application has a few pre-defined formats for which it can perform the data scan. There is no option to recover files of other formats.
The best things about GT Recovery – Undelete, Restore is that it is very simple to use. If your device is rooted, you can very conveniently recover a lot of your deleted data without any fuss. All you have to do is:
- Select the file type that you wish to recover from the list
- Allow the app to scan for the files
- Choose the files that you want to recover from the timeline sorted list
- Command the app to recover
With these few simple steps, anybody can recover any amount of data using this app.