Haptik Assistant is listed under the ‘Productivity’ category on Google Play Store. The app is rated 3+ by IARC i.e. suitable for all age groups. This app can be downloaded free from the Play Store and doesn’t contain any in-app purchases. However, it may contain ads placed by developers. A device must have Android Version 4.1 or up for using this app. The latest version of the app is 6.18.0 that was updated recently on 7th February 2019. It was first released on 5th February 2016.
Haptik Assistant is developed and offered by Haptik. The size of the Android application is 6 MB. The reviews of 109K users have given it an average rating of 4.5/5 stars. Over a million Android users have downloaded Haptik Assistant. It has really impressed in relatively less time and its popularity keeps on increasing with each passing moment.
Haptik Assistant is a virtual assistant app that provides personal assistance in doing daily jobs. The app is capable of getting jobs and tasks done. With Haptik Assistant, users can book flight tickets, train tickets, cab rides, or even set reminder calls for certain jobs. The app can do any kind of tasks for users ranging from booking movie tickets to calling a plumber. The Haptik Assistant app is available for Indian users only.
Pros of the Application
- Haptik Assistant provides high quality virtual and personal assistance for users of India.
- While using Haptic Assistant, users can do multiple tasks with the help of real persons acting as their virtual assistant.
- The Haptic assistant is a one-stop solution for different jobs. The app offers a wide range of niches in which it provides customer services.
- Users can easily book rides, tickets for the flight, train tickets while using this app. Users can also book hotel rooms, restaurants, movie tickets and many more.
- Haptic Virtual assistance provides reminder services as well, users can set reminder calls for their important meeting and jobs.
- The app also provides expert advice relating to Business start-up, financial advice, Insurance plan, Loans etc.
- For better services and supports, the Haptik app is integrated with major affiliates like Amazon Pay, Mobikwik, Freecharge, and EaseMyTrip and many more. The app regularly offers discounts and coupons as well.
- The app is regularly updated to for enhanced user experience.
- The app also provides 24/7 customer support to solve concerned issues.
Cons of the Application
- Some users complained about the convenience fee i.e. 2.5% that app charge customers for every recharge.
- Most users are having issues with customer service of the app and are unsatisfied with the virtual assistance that the app provides.
- There are refund issues as well faced by the users that customers don’t get refund amount after canceling the tickets they booked.
Haptik Assistant is a virtual assistant app that provides personal assistant service to users. First, users need to sign up using a valid Indian mobile number and get registered. The home screen shows multiple options for daily routine tasks. These include;
- Food Delivery
Users can use respective options for their tasks. For instance, if the user scrolls into the Travel category, here a virtual assistant will be providing assistance. The user can chat one to one with him/her, discuss the query and get the job done. The virtual assistance provides concerned information instantly through the chat box.