Mouse in the Phone prank is an ‘entertainment’ category application on the Android Play Store. The application is rated for age 12+. The latest version of the application is 1.1. The app received its latest update on February 21, 2017. It functions on devices running Android 4.0.3 and higher. It can be downloaded and used free of cost. The application does not have any in-app purchases. It contains ads.
The application helps users prank their friends and family members by the help of a Mouse popup from phone and a mouse on screen prank. It also features a whack a mouse game which is especially enjoyable.
The application is developed and offered by Prankdesk. The size of the application on Google Play Store is 5.1 MB. The votes of 47 total users give it an average rating of 4.5/5. This application has been downloaded between 50,000 – 100,000 times.
Pros of the Application
- Users can use the app to prank their friends and family.
- The Mouse on the Screen function lets users move around the screen and drawing over the application icons on the home screen so that when the mouse appears on the screen, it looks as if a real mouse is stuck inside the phone.
- The Mouse Popup Prank has to be pre-scheduled by the user. At the scheduled time, the mouse will appear on the home screen and roar loudly.
- The Whack a Mole Mouse game lets users unwind. It involves users whacking every mouse that appears from the mouse hole.
- The Talking Mouse feature is a welcome addition and works a lot like the Talking Tom app. Only here, it is not the cat but the mouse which listens to the users and proceeds to imitate them thereafter.
Cons of the Application
- The application is quite buggy and can foreclose from time to time.
- Ads on the application are very annoying as they tend to pop out at crucial moments.
- The application tends to overheat devices and drains a good amount of battery life.
On launching the app, users will be able to access the full range of features. The mouse on the screen function lets users draw over the app icons on the home screen to make it appear as if the mouse is stuck on the phone. Users can schedule a popup prank in order to scare their friends. The mouse pops up at the scheduled time and roars in a scary voice. Users can also play the whack a mole mouse game on the app where users will be required to hit as many mice as possible to get rid of the rats on their phone. Another new feature that has been added to the application is the Talking Mouse. The mouse patiently hears out the user before talking back in a funny voice. Touching the mouse will make it angry and in order to see the mouse dance for you, just shake your phone.