Photomath is an app that helps users to learn how to solve Math problems, check
homework assignments and study for upcoming exams and ACTs / SATs with the
world’s most used Math learning resource. Over 100 million downloads and
billions of problem solved every month using this app. It is a free app and works
without internet connection.
Photomath app comes under the category of Education in the Google Play Store.
The app requires an android device. The app is developed by Photomath, Inc. It is
last updated on 7 th April 2020. The current version of the app varies with the device and it has got 100,000,000+ installs in the play store. The size of the app also varies with the device. The app can be used by individuals aged 3 and above. The app has been reviewed 1,513,012 users and it has got 4.6 rating in Google play store. In app products can be purchased at the rate ranging from 65 rupees to 5,000 rupees per item.
How does the app work?
Photomath app allows users to instantly scan printed text and handwritten Math
problems using the device camera or type and edit equations with the scientific
calculator available in the app. The app breaks down every math problem into
simple, easy to understand steps so that the students can easily understand the core concepts and can answer things confidently.
Key features of the App
- Scan textbook (print) and hand written problems
- Scientific calculator
- Step by step explanations for every solution
- Multiple solving methods
- No internet connection required to use the app
- 30+ languages supported
- Interactive graphs
Math topics covered by the app
- Basic Math / Pre-algebra – arithmetic, integers, fractions, decimal numbers, powers, roots, factors
- Algebra – linear equations / inequalities, quadratic equations, systems of equations, logarithms, functions, matrices, graphing, polynomials
- Trigonometry / Pre-calculus – identities, conic sections, vectors, matrices, complex numbers, sequences and series, logarithmic functions
- Calculus – limits, derivatives, integrals, curve sketching
- Statistics – combinations, factorials
Photomath has team of in-house veteran Math educators who also partner with
teachers worldwide and ensure that, most effective and contemporary teaching
methodologies are utilized in the Math engines.