Bluetooth Loudspeaker is an application categorized under “Communication” in the Google play store. This application is developed by Wimlog and has content applicable to individuals aged 3+. It is compatible with android version 4.1 and above and was recently updated on 24 Oct 2022. The current version of the app is 6.3 and the size of the application is 6.3Mb. It is available in Google Play and has no in-app making the app completely free to use. This application has more than 1,000,000 installs and has been reviewed by more than 5,000 users giving it a 3.7 rating in the Google play store.
Bluetooth Loudspeaker is an app that music lovers are looking forward to. The Bluetooth speaker can be connected to a PC or a phone or amplified speaker wirelessly. An Android device takes the place of the microphone and the Bluetooth speaker turns to a distant loudspeaker. It also in another way works like a megaphone or volume booster for your convenience.
The Bluetooth audio adapter (receiver) also gets connected, where it can connect to an old Hi-Fi / amplified speaker, the output to the speaker will be your voice. (P.S. please note the volume would be too low if Bluetooth audio adapter is connected to the speaker so make sure it is connected to an amplifier. 6.0 version yet to release: While using the microphone it supports background mode (Android foreground service). You can exit this app to the home screen and continue to transmit your voice to a remote speaker while using this app with a microphone and when connected to a Bluetooth speaker. To stop, simply go back to this app to click on the same button (blueMic / lineOut).
It has a built-in mp3 music player and the user can sing at the same time, the output would be to the remote speaker this is supported for the new version (5. x) of Bluetooth Loudspeaker.
With the support of a wired headset as voice input (with both mic and headphone)included in Bluetooth Loudspeaker helps to get the best voice output quality (with less background noise and less echo feedback). That is, an Android phone can be kept in the pocket and spoken through a wired headset mic, transmitting voice to a remote Bluetooth speaker. It is both hands-free now! (Android 6. x or above is required).
Download App Here
A microphone and remote loudspeaker play a vital role for the below examples.
- At home or anywhere else you can sing karaoke.
- For students to reach out your voice either in a classroom or lecture room
- For street entertainers to perform
- For a conference room
- To connect to a PC mic-in (you need to install software) and with a 3.5mm audio cable to work as a mic for karaoke or recording your voice
- For sales promotions like a garage sale, pop-up store sale, or any other outdoor sale
- Megaphone for a tour guide at the hot spot
- When outdoor activities are organized
- Cheering squad – sing loud to cheer and support your favourite sports team in the stadium
- At the exhibition centre, at a get-together, at celebrations, etc…
Please read before you download this app:
- It is not auto-connected to your Bluetooth speaker. Users must manually connect the phone to the Bluetooth speaker through Settings->Bluetooth before using this app. Always try with music 1 or music 2 at the top, to test the voice output that goes to the Bluetooth speaker.
This app MUST CONNECT TO an external speaker to use. DO NOT use the phone’s internal speaker as it will produce a noisy echo voice. If the user still hears an echo noise, please try another Android device. Some phone models may come with better noise and echo cancellation.