FirstCry Baby & Kids Shopping is listed under the ‘Shopping’ category on Google Play Store. The app is rated 3+ by IARC i.e. suitable for all age groups. This app can be downloaded free from the Play Store/App store and might contain in-app purchases. It may also contain ads placed by developers. A device must have Android OS 4.1 and up for this application to function on it. The latest version of the app is ‘79’. It was first released on 16th May 2013.
FirstCry App is developed and offered by ‘FirstCry.com’. The size of the Android application is 18 MB but varies with the devices. The reviews of 84K users have given it an average rating of 4.5/5 stars. Over 5 million users have downloaded FirstCry.
FirstCry is arguably the best app offering exceptional parenting and baby care products. FirstCry app is used as a parenting app for pregnancy and baby care consultation. This gives exclusive excess to billions of people worldwide to share their parenting experience and knowledge with others.
Pros of the Application
- This app in a one-stop solution for all baby care queries and problems.
- All the products related to kids can be shipped through the app resources.
- This app exclusively offers products for babies, infants, and kids making it easier for parents to shop everything right from their comfort zone.
- All the products related to pregnancy and maternity are made available through the app.
- The app has over three lac products from two thousand national & international brands which makes it the most trusted source.
- The app covers all, ranging from baby & kids’ fashion to kids’ footwear, diapering to bath & skincare, baby & kids’ toys to baby gear & nursery, and many more.
- Same-day delivery, as well as next-day delivery services, are available on the app that ensures lightning-fast delivery of products. High-end baby products are available at very affordable prices.
- Users can use the Shortlist feature to save their favorite products and also can reorder products they bought earlier by just one click.
- It is also a parenting app that provides top consultations for top experts.
- Users can have an Immunization schedule and growth chart, informational articles, and videos.
- Naming babies is the critical part so the app makes this easier as there are over 80K baby names to select.
- The app has very good and responsive customer service and an easy return policy.
Cons of the Application
- A lot of customers reported that the app hangs a lot which makes it frustrating.
- A lot of users also complain about invalid discounts and delivery delays. As said by the user in his review on PlayStore that the charges are high. They show that they giving a discount but later on, after adding taxes, it becomes the same. They claim to give a certain amount of flat discount. But that is on MRP. So, finally, it is the same as the regular price (discount every day). If the product is canceled, they deduct shipping charges of 75/-, a refund is again to their wallet, not to their bank account directly. So not satisfied.
This has a very user-friendly and interactive user interface. It is divided into two parts that are Shopping and Parenting. Users need to sign up for personalized offers and usage experiences. The shopping section is for buying products related to babies and kids. This section is divided into different categories;
- Baby girl fashion
- Baby boy fashion
- Feeding and Nursing
- Baby gear and nursery
- Baby toys, books
The parenting section is for the queries of parents related to babies and pregnancy. There are articles related to baby care, maternity, etc.