Google Calendar is an application categorized under “Productivity” in the Google play store. This application is developed by Google LLC and has content applicable to individuals aged 3+. The compatibility of the app varies with the device in use and above and was updated on 19 Dec 2022. The current version and the size of the app vary with the device in use. It is available in Google Play and has in-app purchases that enhance the user experience of the app. This application has more than 1,000,000,000 installs and has been reviewed by more than 1,640,767 users giving it a 4.2 rating in the Google play store.
Google calendar plays a major role in everyone’s life let it be personally or professionally it prevents many complicated problems to occur.
A calendar is a system of organizing days. This is done by giving names to periods of time, typically days, weeks, months, and years. A calendar intelligently manages work, school, and personal calendars. It helps a lot while planned events, such as Office meetings (Indoor and Outdoor), Business video calls, Reminders, etc…
It is also said to be an integrated online calendar pattern for teams. You just need to spend less time planning and working more with shareable calendars that integrate seamlessly with Gmail, Drive, Contacts, etc…so you always get to know what would be next.
Here Google calendar app helps you to enjoy more of your time and spend less time managing your schedule.
Interesting features that you may not know:
- Just a view to see your schedule: To make scheduling easy images and maps are displayed which brings a schedule to life. There are other ways of scheduling you can view your co-worker’s calendars to check their availability and schedule meetings or events accordingly so you don’t miss anyone!
- What more do you need? from your Gmail, events are added to your calendar: If you get an email about an event like a hotel, concert, restaurant, or flight reservation it will be added to your calendar automatically.
- With just a few taps, Quickly and easily you can fill in your calendar: With the help of assists, the calendar helps you to create events in just a few taps it gives smart suggestions for event titles, people, and places.
- No worries about needing a fixed place you can easily access your calendar from anywhere if you have a laptop, tablet, or phone so that you can view and edit it at any time.
- There are different ways to view your calendar – It can quickly switch between month, week, and day views.
- You can create your task manage them and view your tasks alongside your events in Google calendar.
- No more meeting room clashes: Browse and reserve conference rooms, with detailed information on capacity and equipment visible when reserving a room. It’s easy to set up shared rooms or resources and add them to events.
- Supports all Android phones and tablets.
More than 100 million users are making the best of their day with Google Calendar.
Click the install button and start today it’s easy, save time, and make the most of every day!