Google Sheets is an application categorized under “Tools” in the Google play store. This application is developed by Google LLC and has content applicable to individuals aged 3the compatibility of the app varies with the device at use and above and was updated on February 22, 2021. The current version and the size of the app vary with the device at use. It is available in Google Play and has no in-app purchases which make the app completely free to use. This application has more than 1,000,000 installs and has been reviewed by more than 40,000 users giving it a 4.7 rating in the Google play store.
Smartphones are increasingly being used by business to perform very important functions. In this day and age everyone ranging from a fruit seller to a business tycoon has a smartphone. It has become an inevitable part of life. We wake up and the first thing that we do is check our smart phone for messages. Nowadays more conversation is done over phones than in real life. The convenience of it all is getting people comfortable with it. Earlier ways of communication required you to be in close proximity with another device in order to make or receive a phone call. On the other hand with a mobile phone user can be literally anywhere on earth with cell service and he can make and receive calls. Due to all these benefits more and more important information is being transmitted over mobile phones. Mobiles phones are used throughout businesses to relay and receive important information all the time. Great apps are constantly being developed to facilitate businesses to conduct their operations in the smoothest way possible. Many businesses employ their own app developers to make apps for intercompany communications as well. Nowadays you can even do advanced calculations, analysis and forecast patterns using some of these apps that are made for businesses.
Google sheets is one such app that thousands of companies use to conduct their everyday operations. Google sheets allow its users to create, edit and collaborate on spread sheets. If you have worked in a big company you will know that everything run through these spread sheets. Some of the amazing featuers that the app boasts are
– Create new spreadsheets or edit existing files – you can directly work on spreadsheets that you have worked on in your work laptop all you need to do is sync the accounts with the phone. This allows you to work on the go.
– Share spreadsheets and collaborate in the same spreadsheet at the same time.
– Work anywhere, anytime – even offline
– Add and respond to comments.
– Format cells, enter or sort data, view charts, insert formulas, use find/replace and more.
– Never worry about losing your work – everything is saved automatically as you type.
– Get insights, instantly, quickly insert charts and apply formatting in one tap – with Explore.
– Open, edit and save Excel files.
The Google logo allows you to share the docs in a seamless fashion.