Google Slides is an application categorized under “Tools” in the Google play store. This application is developed by Google LLC and has content applicable to individuals aged 3the compatibility of the app varies with the device at use and above and was updated on 12 Dec 2022. The current version and the size of the app vary with the device in use. It is available in Google Play and has in-app purchases that enhance the user experience of the app. This application has more than 500,000,000 installs and has been reviewed by more than 490,000 users giving it a 4.2 rating in the Google play store.
Smartphones have become a necessity of life these days. People of all cast, creeds and jobs ranging from the CEO of Fortune 500 companies to vegetable sellers use Smartphones. People are now heavily dependent on these devices and cannot function properly if they don’t have one at hand. With the rise in the penetration of smartphones, the features in these devices have also skyrocketed. Users can now do almost everything on their smartphones. Nowadays an average smartphone user keeps most of his/her personal and professional information on their smartphone. This has given rise to an ever-increasing amount of applications being created for mobile app stores. With more and more hardware and software changes to smartphones, they are becoming more and more powerful. With such changes, smartphones are being increasingly used for business purposes. Businesses are now using their mobile phones to do many operations like marketing, finance, presentations etc. If there is a need there will be an app to fulfil that need.
Google Slides is one such nifty app that can be of tremendous use. With Google slides students and professionals can make excellent presentations on the go. This can directly be linked to your Google accounts. You can create amazingly professional slides and pick from hundreds of sample templates that make creating slides extremely easy. This way you get a seamless experience when sharing slides. Some of the amazing features that the app boasts are
– Create new presentations or edit existing files – Work anywhere on the go, you can use this app offline to create the perfect presentation while commuting.
– Share presentations and collaborate on the same presentation at the same time.
– Work anywhere, anytime – even offline
– Add and respond to comments – the instant feedback loop gives you the ability to add and respond to comments through the app.
– Add and rearrange slides, format text and shapes and more –
– Present straight from your mobile device.
– Never worry about losing your work – everything is saved automatically as you type.
– Make beautiful slides, instantly – with Explore.
– Present slides to video calls – scheduled meetings will automatically appear
– Open, edit and save PowerPoint files.
This can be a lifesaver. All you need for a presentation is professional templates and a few bullet points. Using this app you can create a 10-slide presentation in minimum time.