GST Rate Finder is in the ‘Books and Reference’ section of the Google Play Store. The developer has rated the app content applicable to users aged 3+. The app can be obtained for free from Google Play. There are no in-app purchases. The app requires Android version 4.03 and up in order to work. The last update for this up was done on 7 Dec 2017. The current version is v.1.56.
Everything we buy, sell, and see has taxes and customs applied to it. Sometimes, common people fail to see that and if you check the prices of items online or check their costs on the tags, it will be stated, ‘exclusive of GST Rate’. This leaves most of us wondering, ‘how much is the GST rate for this product?’ Scamming is something that is common today and most of the shops we go to will go to any extent to sell their items to use and get our money. They might be charging you more and blaming the sky-high prices on the GST rates. But, how do you know they are telling the truth?
GST Rate Finder owned by the Central Board of Excise and Customs (CBEC) allows you to find the GST Rates on every product with just one click. All you have to do is search for the item on the app and you will find the GST rate that is applicable to it.
Emoji Letter Maker is offered by the Central Board of Excise and Customs (CBEC). The app has a size of 1.93 MB. After being reviewed by 5,958 total users, the application got an average rating of 3.5 out of 5. 1 million people who have installed the app since its release.
Pros of the App
- Simple and easy app to use.
- You can simply search what you are searching for in the quick search option.
- The app offers many different languages making it easier for people of every ethnicity to use and understand it fully.
- The app also allows you to check HSN and SAC codes along with the GST rates.
Cons of the App
- The app does not offer GST return rates for taxpayers.
- The app does not contain GST rates for every service and you might not find your desired search.
- Some of the GST rates have not been updated and the old GST rates are being displayed, therefore, giving inaccurate information to the users.
GST Rate Finder is an app which is owned by the Central Board of Excise and Customs (CBEC) for the betterment and ease of the people. The app was an initiative taken by the government to help people know the GST rates of the products and goods they buy and sell simply by searching it on their phones and saving themselves a lot of hassle. The app
- Allows you to find tax rates of goods.
- Allows you to find tax rates of services.
- Allows you to look for something specific using the quick search option.
- Allows you to search in different languages.