Habit Tracker is listed under the ‘Productivity’ category on Google Play Store. The app is rated 3+ by IARC i.e. suitable for all age groups. This app can be downloaded free from the Play Store/App store. This app offers in-app purchases. However, it may also contain ads placed by developers. A device must have Android OS 4.0 and up for this application to function on it. The latest version of the app is 1.5.11 which was updated on Oct 11, 2022. It was first released on 5th March 2014.
Habit Tracker is developed and offered by ‘App Holdings’. The size of the Android application is 14 MB but varies with the devices. The reviews of 54K users have given it an average rating of 4.3/5 stars. Over one million Android users have downloaded Habit Tracker from Play Store.
Habit Tracker is a lifestyle app that allows users to keep track of their day-long habits and routines. The app allows users to track and record their own activity from day to day to keep themselves according to plan and help to achieve their goals. The app keeps a log of the goals and habits of the user and notifies them about daily tasks.
Pros of the Application
- Habit Tracker is a multi-platform companion to track and record the user’s activity round the clock and organize their life patterns.
- Habit Tracker is a customer-oriented app that allows users to modify their plans and keep a record of their habits and goals.
- Habit Tracker keeps the user up to date with notifications that remind them of their important tasks and goals of the day.
- The helps users to cut out their bad habits like smoking, drinking or nail biting etc. The tracks the habits of the user and show their pattern of them, which makes it easier to curb that pattern.
- In the same way, the app also helps users to add good habits and healthy measures to their daily routines. Habit Tracker notifies users about the exact time to go for them.
- Habit Tracker boost up the person’s ambitions whether these are starting to read a book, stopping smoking, starting working, or planning a journey by giving alerts from time to time.
- The app has many features that increase the appetite for goals like a streak counter, percentage success in the goals, graphs with success percentages versus actual targets, motivational prompts and many more.
- The app has multiple themes for optimal usage.
- The app also supports cloud backup and multiple device synchronizations for a better experience.
Cons of the Application
- The way too many notifications prompt about many different tasks makes you irritated and uncomfortable with it sometimes.
- Some users complained about the premium version of the app and that there are significant problems after changing devices or using different platforms. There are some issues with premium purchases as well.
- Some users complained about its website integration and that it is restricted to mobile devices only.
The Habit Tracker is a powerful tracker app that not only keeps a record of user activity but also allows users to achieve their goals and cut out bad habits from their daily routines. The app is also added to the ‘Editor’s Choice’ list which makes it a trusted source. At the first start of the app, the user can either sign up or can just use it unregistered. The main interface has ‘Add Habit’ options to assign new goals or tasks that are further categorized;
- Diet & Food
- Personal Hygiene
- Time Management
- Medication etc
Users can track streak percentage and goals success by using the ‘Home’ option in the top left corner. Users can buy the premium version for the ultimate features of the app.