Microsoft Outlook is an application categorized under “Productivity” in the Google play store. This application is developed by Microsoft Corporation and has content applicable to individuals aged 3+. Microsoft Outlook’s compatibility depends on the device at use e and was recently updated on 31 March 2021. The current version of the app is 4.2111.2 and the size of the application varies with the device at use. It is available in Google Play and has no in-app purchases making the app completely free to use. This application has more than 100,000,000 installs and has been reviewed by more than 60,00,000 users giving it a 4.6 rating in the Google play store.
Microsoft Outlook is a software system from Microsoft, available as a part of the Microsoft Office suite. It is a way to keep you connected and protected, with your email, calendar and files all in one app. Outlook for Android lets you do more from one powerful tool that is you can manage email, calendar reminders and contacts. In other words stay connected, organized and get things done.
Multiple accounts on one app helps you to email friends, family and colleagues and with the Focused Inbox it keeps the important messages on top. With just a few clicks you can switch between your emails and calendar to schedule your next meeting or share your availability with anyone. Easy to attach and email a document from your Files list or a photo from your Gallery.
Security wise it provides secure and smooth inbox management that enables you to stay connected on the go. Outlook includes Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and OneDrive integrations to help you manage and send files and connects with Teams, Zoom and other video calling providers without any inconvenience.
You can stay on top of your busy day by Customizing email and calendars . Listen to what’s new in your inbox, organize schedules and more. Search engine helps you find what you need with- it’s only a tap away or an alternate option is you can use your voice and ask for what you need with language you use every day.
DOWNLOAD APP HERE
Outlook for Android works with Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft 365, Outlook.com, Gmail and Yahoo Mail.
MICROSOFT OUTLOOK FEATURES:
Secure Email, Calendar, Contacts & Files – All at One Place
• Right from your inbox you can access your calendar and files.
•. Email, calendar, contacts and files are all together in one place.
• Connected experiences with Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and OneNote.
• Get access from anywhere to your Microsoft Office documents from Outlook, stored locally, or on OneDrive or other cloud storage.
• Now days online video calls and meetings with Teams, Zoom, BlueJeans and Webex demands have increased so you just need to create and join them.
Email & Day Planner Management – Everything Organized
• Outlook helps you stay on top of your day with customized calendar and email capabilities.
• It is obvious that people may tend to forget to get things done , here from your calendar with a glance at your inbox you can know what’s Up Next in your day.
• Email inbox management displays your most important messages first and enables swipe gestures and smart filters.
• To easily coordinate schedules use as an organizer & share calendars.
• Now from your inbox you can send RSVP invitations and send a personalized comment too.
• Add schedules from Facebook or of your favorite sports & TV shows through Bing calendars.
Calendar & Inbox Organizer – Intelligence Everywhere
• With Search engine you can use your voice to find people, contacts, emails, events and attachments.
• Outlook provides helpful ways for you to stay focused.
• To get things done faster and save time use suggested replies instead of typing out your message responses.
• Email manager highlights actions for you through @mentions.
• Any updates with travel and delivery information are automatically updated in Calendar.
• Focused Inbox keeps important emails and conversations front and center.
• Email organizer groups same subject emails and conversations for easier tracking.
• With Play My Emails in English listen to your emails and catch up hands-free to get time back in your day.
Email Management & Spam Protection – Safe & Secure
• When it comes to security, Microsoft Outlook protects your information with security you can trust.
• Simple, secure sign-on to authenticate and safeguard your identity.
• Email are managed with built-in protection against viruses and spam.
• Advanced protection to keep your messages safe from hackers and other online threats.
• Microsoft security and privacy keeps your email, calendar, contacts and files safe.