Monefy is a ‘Finance’ category application listed on the Google Play Store. It is one of the Google Play Editor’s Choice applications. The app content has been rated fit for use by age 3+ by the developers. Though the app can be installed for free from the Play Store, some in-app purchases are needed to access all the features. The app requires a minimum of Android OS 4.0 and up. The latest version of the app is v. 1.8.1 which was released by the developers on 1st July 2017.
Spending money is way easier than earning it – this is a universal truth. However, splurging instead of spending can usually affect your savings quite severely. That is why it is always wise to record your spending and analysing them whenever required.
Going with the old school method of noting it down with a pen and a paper can be quite tiring and time-consuming. How about using your smartphone device to record all your expenditure with a few clicks? Monefy helps you do that very conveniently. You can use this app to input all the money that you spend any given day along with the details of where you spent it.
Monefy is developed by MonefyApp. The size of its Android application is 5.67 MB. The reviews of 85,472 users have given it an average rating of 4.6/5 stars. The number of downloads for this application on the Google Play Store is 1,000,000 – 5,000,000.
Pros of the Application
- You can simply enter the amount spent to add it to the expense list of a day.
- You can create, edit and delete different expense categories based on your routine.
- The app allows you to use your country’s currency.
- There are quite a few lock screen widgets for the app that can help you input expenditures right from your lock screen.
- Not only does the app help you record the expenses but it also helps you monitor and analyse them carefully.
- You can access also the previous in some comprehensible charts and diagrams. Thus, you can easily monitor and analyse your expenditure.
- The app also syncs the data with your Dropbox account. Thus, you can work effectively across devices.
- You can also protect the app content with the help of a passcode. Thus, your financial information stays restricted.
- The app also has an inbuilt calculator for any calculations that you might need to make.
- You can also create and manage multiple financial accounts with this app.
- The app does not contain any ads. Thus, there are no disturbances while you are working.
Cons of the Application
- The app has some bugs. Some users aren’t able to access all the app features.
- Some users have reported that the Dropbox backup option didn’t work and they ended up losing all their data.
Download Monefy App from Here
This is a very useful app for all those people who wish to record and monitor their everyday expenses easily. Monefy has quite a lot of options that help users add all the information of their expenditures conveniently.
It even allows users to input the info directly from the lock screen using the lock screen widgets. With this app, all you need to enter is the amount spent on a given category. No other information is required.
Such features make it a quick and easy to use application. Users can very easily record their expenditures while on the go using this application. The app organises this data which can later be used for analysis.