My Android is an application categorized under “Tools” in the Google play store. This application is developed by InnovationM and has content applicable to individuals aged 3+. My Androidis compatible with android version 4.0 and above and was recently updated on May 21, 2020. The current version of the device is 9.9 and its size is 12Mb. It is available in Google Play and it is completely free to use. This application has been installed more than 10,000,000 times and was reviewed by more than 131,200 users giving it a 4.4 rating in the Google play store.
Mobile phones have become an unavoidable part of life. People of all cast, creed and jobs ranging from a CEO of a Fortune 500 company to a vegetable seller use mobile phones. People are now heavily dependent on these devices and cannot function properly if they don’t have one at hand. With the rise in penetration of smartphones, the features in these devices have also skyrocketed. Users can now do almost everything on their smartphones. Nowadays an average smartphone user keeps most of his/her personal and professional information in their smartphones. We have become completely dependent out our smartphones for work also. Many things that are related to our professional lives can be managed and done through smartphones nowadays. You can create PowerPoint presentation, write articles, share news, send emails and do a lot of other things as well. With the cost of the devices going down more and more people are getting access to mobile phone. For most individuals it’s something that they cannot live without. With the increase of importance of mobiles the importance of maintain and preserving the mobiles have also gone up. Along with its hardware the software of mobile phones also need to be maintained for smooth functioning.
The Android app has multiple features
1. A complete list & count of applications installed on your phone and their storage information.
2. Memory available for both Phone and SD card. This is helpful in determining the available free space before you go off on a picture clicking spree
3. Internet data usage feature to monitor data usage for mobile and Wi-Fi network. Just incase you are running low on data
4. Internet Speed feature to test internet provider’s speed
5. Internet connection your device is connected to.
6. Megapixel of back and front cameras & the number of photos that can be clicked from the camera based on megapixel of your camera and remaining memory on your phone.
7. How to take screenshot (picture of the current screen) on your phone. This is very useful in certain times
8. Size & resolution of screen in pixels and inches.
9. Screen density of your phone.
10. RAM of the device. Helps you determine the total ram and specs
11. Android version name & number.
12. Manufacturer and Model number of the device.
13. Get tips on using your Android phone effectively.
This is a very informative app that gives you a lot of information about your smartphone. People can make better informed decision when it comes to operating their smartphones.