The advancement of technology is here to make things easier and more fun. With a smartphone, we should be able to do various things in it without compromising our privacy. Today, Google Play has thousands of apps meant to make our work easier. However, even after making work easier, sometimes we like keeping what we do to ourselves.
Oops! AppLock is an app meant to help us maintain our privacy securely and excitingly. Unlike other common app lockers which uses the phone’s keypad to create password or patterns, Oops! AppLock is unpredictable to other people who may be using your phone. This app uses the volume key to make a pattern to be used when unlocking applications. You can, for instance, create a pattern like UP DOWN. It’s as simple as it sounds.
Keybotivated offers this app. The application has a size of 2.11 MB. From reviews by 6,378 total users, the application was given an average rate of 4.3/5. Currently, the app has been installed by 500,000 – 1,000,000 total users.
Pros of the Application
- Unlike other app lockers, the app is unpredictable to strangers who are after accessing the users’ private apps.
- The Oops! AppLock can be used to lock any application downloaded from the Google Play store.
- Any person can efficiently use the app because of its simple platform.
- The app is offered for free from the Google Play store with no in-app purchases.
- Oops! AppLock is safe and invisible to other users.
- The app can also be used as a screen lock for any smartphone.
Cons of the Application
- The app is only compatible with devices whose Android OS is 4.0 and higher.
- The app has been reported to be unresponsive on some devices.
- The app features disturbing ads,
- For users to secure more apps, they have to subscribe to a premium version that has in-app.
Besides its cons, the app has a simple and easy-to-use platform that allows users to secure their apps and data easily by making a pattern using the volume key. With the simple platform of the app, the users can:
- Lock any application from the Google Play store,
- Use the app for screen locking,
- Have fun while using the app for security and privacy.
This app has been tested by more than half a million people. Its functionality is assured. The interesting thing about it is that it’s invisible to strangers.