The application is listed in the ‘Music & Audio’ category by the Google Play Store. The application is fit for use by age 3+. The app is completely free with no in-app purchases as well. The OS requirements and the latest version of the app differ from device to device. However, the latest version was released on Sep 18, 2020.
Almost every smartphone these days has an audio recorder. You can record audio while on the go and don’t need any special device as such. Your smartphone is good enough for the same. But with this amazing facility, comes a drawback as well. No matter how expensive your smartphone is, you cannot have that crystal clear high-quality audio recording.Now though there is a problem, there is a solution to it as well. The solution is Hi-Q MP3 Voice Recorder. This is an application which can be used for recording high-quality audio clips.
- Allows you to record High-quality audio clips which are compact in size.
- You can use it for recording your music performances, conferences, professional audio messages, etc.
- Automatically uploads the recordings to Dropbox over your preferred network. (You can choose your preferred network – Wi-Fi/Mobile Data/Both.)
- You can even transfer the recordings from the application to your PC using their inbuilt Wi-Fi Transfer feature.
Developer Name/Developer Company/Android App Size/Rating /Number of Downloads
This application is developed by Audiophile. The size of the Android Application Varies with the device. It has received an average rating of 4.4 based on 7,760 votes.
The features of this application are very useful. These features are helpful for various purposes.
Pros of the Application
- The application is completely free.
- Records high-quality audio clips while maintaining a compact size.
- It directly uploads your recordings on Dropbox when your phone is connected to your preferred network.
- The application allows you to choose the quality and format of your recording. You can choose the quality up to 320 kbps. While the format can be chosen from MP3, WAV, OGG, M4A, and FLAC.
- You can manually choose the microphone you wish to use for recording.
- The application also functions as a manager for all your audio recordings.
- You can start, stop and pause recording widgets right on your home screen.
Cons of the Application
- If you are using the free version, you can only record audio for up to 10 minutes. For a longer recording, you need to upgrade to the pro version.
- The application doesn’t support phone call recording.
- If the application is stored on an external storage device, you don’t get the home screen widgets.
- Even if you have purchased the pro version, you have to re-purchase it if you buy a new device.
Download Hi-Q MP3 Voice Recorder
The user interface of the application is very easy-to-use and responsive. It does most of the work on its own. You just have to make your respective choices.
You can start the recording either by:
- Opening the app; or
- Using the quick start feature from the notification bar.
While the recording is going on, you can stop or pause it either by:
- Using the application; or
- Using the home screen widgets.
Additionally, if you are using the pro version, you can even set a timer for the recording. After the set time, the recording will automatically stop. After you finish the recording, the application gives you choices for quality selection (32kbps to 320 kbps) and for format selection (MP3, WAV, OGG, M4A, and FLAC). The application allows you to share, rename, delete, and completely manage all of your audio recordings made using the application.