Screen Filter is in the ‘Tools’ section of the Google Play Store. The developer has rated the app content applicable to users aged 3+. The app can be obtained for free from Google Play. There are no in-app purchases included in the app. The app requires Android version 1.6 and up in order to work. The last Update 17 Apr 2014. The current version is v.1.3
Everything we do from work to homework to assignments to quizzes is done on our computers or mobile phones. Gone are the days when students would spend hours writing down pages worth of assignments when quizzes were done on paper and business deals were written down on paper. Modern times call for modern ways of doing tasks. This may seem like it has benefitted us all, but in the end, has it really? All of this has an adverse effect on our eyes and we might not notice it at first but sooner or later we can feel the muscles of our eyes getting weaker and weaker. This is due to the excessive strain put on our eyes by our mobiles and tablets.
Screen Filter which is owned by the haxor industry allows the users to set the screen brightness according to their liking to provide a relaxing experience for the eyes without putting any strain on them.
Screen Filter is offered by the haxor industry. The app has a size of 68.99 kB. After being reviewed by 124,235 total users, the application got an average rating of 4.2 out of 5. The app has been installed by 5 million people since its release.
Pros of the App
- Way better than Android in terms of power
- The settings for in-built brightness are exceptional
- The best option for low-light gaming. It keeps the stress away and protects the eyes from strain.
- Best for AMOLED display, it helps save battery over a long time.
Cons of the App
- The feature to disable the soft-key backlight does not work on all phone devices and it might not be compatible with your phone.
- The app makes your screen go very dark if your battery is below 15 percent.
Screen Filter is owned by the haxor industry which allows you to toggle the brightness and intensity of your home screen for easy use and to your own desires. Some of the features of the app include:
- Easy and user-friendly settings for proper brightness adjustment. The widgets are highly helpful in this regard.
- Contains Tasker (Locale Plug-in) necessary for proper setting of the brightness level keeping in mind the place and time. If you, however, don’t want this feature, you can set 100% brightness level and this feature will automatically lose its effect.
- Auto-Prompt for low-brightness settings
- Soft-key backlinks are available for certain smartphones (the option is not available for all smartphones)