Talkie – Wi-Fi Calling, Chats, File Sharing is an application categorized under “Communication” in the Google play store. This application is developed by Dmitry Nikolskiy and has content applicable to individuals aged 3+. It’s compatibility depends on the device at use and was recently updated on 6 January 2018. The current version and the size of the app varies according the device its being installed in. It is available in Google Play and has no in-app purchases making the app completely free to use. This application has more than 1,000,000 installs and has been reviewed by more than 6,000 users giving it a 4.2 rating in the Google play store.
No worries if you run out of your cellular data when your outside or your Wifi at home stopped working. Talkie – Wi-Fi Calling, Chats, File Sharing is here to help you. In older days we used to use walkie-talkies the same function applies here. With Talkie (ex. Wi-Fi Talkie) you can organize communication between devices without using an Internet connection or a cellular network at a particular distant Wi-Fi signal.
• It works without an Internet connection or a cellular network
• You can make as many voice calls.
• Maintaining the same speed as normal Wifi we can quickly transfer files and folders.
• You can create groups and have group chats.
• If want to be personal you can send private messages.
How Talkie is connected:
1. If you want you can connect to an existing Wi-Fi Network or using the “Network Manager” option of Talkie you can create your own wireless network based on a Hotspot* of your phone or tablet.
2. Ask the people around you to connect to the network you are connected to.
3. Here you go! now you can start using the exciting full functions of Talkie!
Voice Call Features:
• Quality of the sound is good even though a Wi-Fi signal turns to be weak
• It comes with an unlimited number of active calls
• You can place in speakerphone mode
• Supports Bluetooth headsets
• Supports wired headsets
• Noise reduction
Wifi Signal Range:
The range of Wi-Fi signals is subjected to the hotspot and connected devices. Usually, the range is not more than 50 meters (150 feet) indoors and up to 150 meters (450 feet) outdoors.
Talkie to be used at:
• When a cellular signal is weak you can communicate with people at previously unavailable places: airplane, train or any other long-distance transport, forest and mountains, stadium, concert hall, and other public places.
• Talkie is also well suited for communication within a Wi-Fi network of your home, office, school, university or dorms.
(*) If you create a hotspot while your device’s Internet connection is enabled, then Internet tethering (sharing) becomes activated.
Talkie in different Languages:
English, Spanish (Español), Arabic (العربية), Portuguese (Português), German (Deutsch), Indonesian (Indonesia), Russian (Русский), Bengali (বাংলা), Burmese (ျမန္မာ), Turkish (Türk), Serbian (Српски).
The End-User License Agreement: https://goo.gl/Hbtc7b
Click the install button and enjoy speaking to your dear ones without any hassle!