VSee Messenger is an application categorized under “Communication” in the Google play store. This application is developed by VSee Lab, Inc. and has content applicable to individuals aged three and above. It is compatible with android version 5.0 and above and was recently updated on Dec 7, 2022. The current version of the application is 4.8.1 and the size of the application is 7.9MB. The application doesn’t contain ads. It is available in Google Play and doesn’t have any additional in-app purchases. This application has more than 500,000 installs and has been reviewed by more than 2,900 users giving it a 3.8 rating in the Google Play Store.
One of the main functions of the phone is its ability to connect people over great distances. With increasing technology nowadays people can connect quite easily using a number of apps. Now more emphasis is placed on communication via video calls and sharing media. This has also become easily possible in today’s world. With more and more features becoming easily available the next big focus is the quality and the security offered by the apps that help you connect and speak with others via the internet. The quality and the security of the app have become a focal point while developing apps that facilitate communication and media sharing. There is also a question of connectivity between users of the app. The quality of connection while making video calls and phone calls in the app is another major variable that influences the downloading decision of the customers. VSee allows its users to take part in free 4-way group video calls, screen sharing, and instant messaging. Something that VSee boasts about is its ability to provide seamless video and audio quality on, low-bandwidth 3G, 4G, and WiFi networks. This is something that is necessary for a country like India where network connections are often unreliable
Some of the main features of the app are:-
• 4-way* group video chat: Users can 3 other people on video chat. This has become an extremely important feature as the country is mostly locked down due to covid. With the various social distancing policies that are going around this app is perfect for this situation if you want to have a chat with your group of friends.
• API for integrating with Telehealth and other applications
• Instant messaging. You can use this app as an instant messenger. All you need is an internet connection that barely works.
• No Ads. You will not be bombarded with pop-ups.
• Works on 3G, 4G, and WiFi. The app works like butter on bad networks so you can even have a group chat in the middle of a forest.
• Desktop app available on Mac and PC (see below for more info) So that you can be connected always.
• Low bandwidth: The app uses very low bandwidth to work properly this ends up saving a ton of mobile data in the long run.
• Calls are encrypted end-to-end for absolutely no eavesdropping
• Switch between front and back cameras.
VSee serves organizations around the world including IBM, Shell, the US Congress, and hundreds of small and medium-sized businesses.