Vysor – Android control on PC is listed under the ‘Productivity’ category on Google Play Store. The app content is rated 3+ by the developers. The app is available for free but it does contain ads and some in-app purchases.
A device must have Android OS 4.1.0 and up for this application to function on it. The latest version of the app is 2.0.3. It was released on 2nd October 2018.
ClockworkMod has developed this impressive Android App. The size of the Android application is 3 MB. The reviews of 5,896 users have given it an average rating of 3.7/5 stars. More than 100,000 – 500,000 users have downloaded this app.
Controlling your Andriod devices on a computer had never been this easy. Vysor bypasses the emulator efficiently, hence enabling the system to control the Android device.
A fantastic function of this app is that it allows a single device to be projected on multiple computers. It also allows multiple devices to be projected on a single computer to match all your needs. It is a handy device for remote assistance.
Simply download and install Vysor application on your Android device. The next step is to enable USB debugging and you can do it easily by following step-by-step instructions.
Now download the app which takes no more than a few minutes and you are ready to use it.
Make sure that your Windows OS already has ADB drivers, if not, first install the drivers and then download the app.
Pros of the Application
– No need to fiddle with your Android device in your hands. Let Vysor assist you in viewing and controlling your Android on your computer. It can be helpful in getting remote assistance from other people.
– Go wireless. The app gives wireless access to your phone to assist you during presentations and other tasks.
– Demo mobile apps in real time during a webinar, meetings, and presentations.
– Vysor allows you to experience games and videos on the larger screen of your computer/laptop.
– The Vysor app is your assistant in your professional life. It is possible to connect multiple Android devices to the same computer at the same time in case you need to demonstrate a comparison of features. It also makes possible for a single device to be projected on multiple computers if you want to share your mobile interface on multiple laptops during a demonstration.
– If you, unfortunately, damage your phone screen and it is working only partially, you can use Vysor to access your phone from your computer and recover your data as well as restore some settings (in some cases that could help). This could actually save you a lot of trouble.
Cons of the Application
– The app has compatibility issues with some models of Android devices and sometimes auto deletes itself when started. Some users complained about the app crashing frequently but that has been fixed in the latest update.
– When the video is projected on the computer screen the audio sound is still coming from the Android device, some users have requested that audio should also be projected with video.
Screen-sharing is the most popular function of this App. Remote assistance had never been this simple. Wireless access to your phone allows you to mirror your Android to your desktop, this could be of great help in testing your applications or conducting a presentation.