Zangi is a ‘Communication’ category app on the Google Play Store. It is a free-to-install app. But it also provides upgraded services with in-app purchases. The app content is rated age 3+. The minimum OS requirement for the application is Android OS 4.1 and up. On Sep 1, 2023, the developer released the latest version of the application, v 5.0.2
The digital age has helped the corners of the world meet. You can talk to someone sitting miles away from you. You can even have a real-time video chat with them. But one small thing that sometimes becomes an issue is the poor network availability. No matter how amazing your smartphone is, if the internet connectivity is poor, you cannot communicate properly. But well there is a solution. Zangi is a Voice and Video calling and messaging app. Though there are many such similar apps in the market, the speciality of Zangi is that it whether you have 2G/EDGE network or a satellite connection, the app features are going to work just fine. Some of its features are:
- You can switch to the low bandwidth mode when working with poor connectivity.
- It allows you to bypass the VoIP blocking mode. So, you can make calls to the countries that have restricting internet policies as well.
- It is also a fully functional messaging app.
- You can make both videos as well as voice calls using the app.
Developer Name/Developer Company/Android App Size/Rating /Number of Downloads
Zangi is developed by Secret Phone Inc. The size of the app on the Google Pay Store is 38 MB. It has received an average rating of 4.0/5 stars on the basis of 7,415 votes. It has been downloaded approximately by 1,000,000+ users.
Pros of the Application
- It provides almost all the features of an instant messaging app.
- It enables you to make HD voice calls even with poor internet connectivity, unlike other similar apps.
- It allows HD video chat with 720p quality.
- You can share videos, images, locations, etc. with the app.
- Using Zangi, you can make calls to countries having strict internet policies by bypassing the VoIP blocking mode.
- The app comes with 2048 RS encryption. Thus, you can rest assured about the security of your privacy.
- When you don’t have access to an internet connection, you can use the Zangi call-back feature.
- The app optimizes your battery usage. Thus, you don’t need to worry about battery drainage while using the app.
Cons of the Application
While the features of the app are all very promising, there are a lot of problems faced by the users.
- There are a lot of connectivity issues. Even while both users are online, the app fails to connect them.
- Due to some bugs, the app doesn’t show the ‘missed call’ notification to the users,
In a broader sense, the app works just like any other calling and instant messaging app. To use the application to its best:
- Install the app from Google Play Store on your Android Device.
- Create your id using your contact information. Finish setting up your account on Zangi.
- Ask your friends and family to install the app as well.
- Before placing a call, switch to the low bandwidth mode if you have poor internet connectivity.
- Use the instant messaging feature of the app to chat with your friends and to share photos, videos or your location.
- Use the fun stickers provided by the app to make the conversation more lively, fun, and interesting.
- Share photos, videos, etc. even while having a video chat.