Photo Director Photo Editor App is a ‘Photography’ category application on the Android Play Store. The application content is rated for age 3+. The latest version of the app is 5.5.0. The app received its latest update on April 28, 2017. It functions on devices running Android 4.1 or higher. The application can be downloaded and installed free of cost. Premium features can be accessed via in-app purchases. The application contains ads.
The application is one of the best photo editing applications available on the play store. If used correctly, users can transform photographs taken on their mobile devices to a whole new level. It is possible to create professional-quality photos using this application. The app offers a quick photo editor as well as a collage maker. Users can edit their photos using a number of editing options both basic and advanced. The app also has a range of filters and a number of other tools which are extremely helpful if one is comfortable with editing their photos on their mobile device.
The application is developed and offered by CyberLink.com. The size of the application on Google Play Store is 47.76 MB. The votes of 439,180 total users give it an average rating of 4.4/5. This application has been downloaded between 10,000,000 – 50,000,000 times.
Pros of the Application
- The application offers most of the features of professional grade photo editing software.
- It comes packed with a number of basic as well as advanced features that help users enhance their photos.
- The app contains an in-app camera feature that can be used for live photo effects as and when the user clicks a photo.
- Users can use the in-app collage maker to make interesting collages and edit them on the app.
- The content-aware removal editing tools on the app help users remove unwanted people and objects from their photos such as a photo-bomber.
- It offers users the chance to experience layer editing, photo effects and HDR.
- Photos taken or edited on this app can be shared to the user’s social media profile in one touch.
- An upgrade to the premium version gives users access to features such as unlimited object removal, saving images in Ultra HD 4K resolution depending on the device, removing the PhotoDirector app logo from collages and frames as well as the removal of ads.
Cons of the Application
- The application is rather heavy and if your device is short on RAM, it can foreclose repeatedly.
- The app consumes significant battery life if one were to use it continuously to edit images on the go.
On launching the application, users will be able to access all features except for the ones that are available on the premium version. The app mainly functions as a photo editor with all the basic as well as advanced photo editing tools included in the app. Most of these features have been made available in the free version itself. Other features include the advanced camera module with live effects, collage maker, intelligent object removal, HDR, photo effects, layer editing and photo sharing.